incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Currently not available
EFNOTE 7 E-Drum Kit: Beautiful sound, perfect playabilty, elegant look
- Full-Scale Beautiful Sound: Despite its downsized looks, the EFNOTE 7 provides full-scale acoustic drum sound thanks to the Tru-Aco sound technology.
- Real acoustic look: the realistic dimensions of the drums, including the 20" bass drum and a 14" snare drum, give this set a real classic acoustic look in a noble White Sparkle finish.
- High-end in the drums: Precise technology is at work under the double-layer mesh heads in the 6-layer birch wood drums. The toms each have 3 and the snare even 4 triggers for finely tuned pulse detection.
- Natural sound of the module: Realistic sound thanks to elaborately produced multi-layer samples. Each of the 101 factory sounds consists of a large number of individual samples, resulting in exceptionally high dynamics and natural sound characteristics. Together, this gives you the acoustic sound you expect from a true high-end set.
- Authentic playing feel: The module of the EFNote 7 features Tru-Aco technology and an ELISE sensor processor. Both work in perfect harmony with the 360° and multi-sensor triggers in the cymbals and shells.
- Universal use: 8-track digital output via USB, audio input via socket and Bluetooth, 4 analog outputs and a metronome - The EFNOTE 7 is equally suitable for live and studio use as well as for teaching purposes.
- E-Drum Module EFNOTE 7 with Touch Screen LC-Display
- 20 factory kits + 80 user kits
- 101 multilayer stereo samples
- User Instrument Library with 128 memory locations
- Metronome, Onboard Recording, Rhythm Box
- Integrated USB Audio Interface (8 Out/2 In)
- MIDI In/Out (USB and Bluetooth)
- MIDI Out (5-pin DIN)
- Hi-End digital converter
- 2 free assignable analog outputs (6,35 mm)
- Stereo headphone output (3.5 mm)
- Integrated Bluetooth(TM) receiver
Content of the EFNOTE 7
- 1x E-Drum sound module EFNOTE 7
- 1x Mesh Head Kick Drum 20" x 15"
- 1x Triple Zone Mesh Head Snare Drum 14" x 5,5"
- 1x Dual Zone Mesh Head Tom Tom 11" x 08"
- 1x Dual Zone Mesh Head Floor Tom 15" x 15"
- 1x Dual Zone Hi-Hat Pad 14"
- 1x Triple Zone Crash Cymbal 16"
- 1x Triple Zone Ride Cymbal 20"
- 1x snare stand, double braced
- 2x boom cymbal stand, double braced
- 1x Tom stand
EFNOTE 7 - The Power of Full Scale
The 4-piece EFNOTE 7 sets new standards with its excellent sound, multi trigger technology and acoustic drum design.
The exceptionally lifelike sound is provided by elaborately produced multilayer samples. Each of the 101 factory sounds consists of a large number of individual samples, resulting in exceptionally high dynamics and realistic sound characteristics.The compact sound module has a sturdy metal housing and is operated via a touch screen LC display. With its clearly structured menu, even inexperienced users can quickly access all functions and settings.
All sounds can be tuned, muffled and EQ'ed according to your own preferences and stored in the user memory. A total of 128 memory locations are available for this purpose. The sounds can be individually adjusted in volume via a virtual mixer and routed to the outputs as desired.
The integrated metronome and rhythm box are ideal for practicing. In addition, songs and play-alongs can be streamed to the module via an input jack and via Bluetooth. The EFNOTE 7 module is also equipped with a USB audio interface that can digitally transfer 8 tracks to the computer. In addition, up to four 4 analog outputs can be used. The EFNOTE 7 is equally suitable for live and studio use as well as for teaching purposes.
The bass drum, snare and toms are made of high-quality, 6-layer birch shells and covered with double-layer mesh heads. To ensure a uniquely high sensitivity and extremely precise response, all toms have a total of 3 trigger sensors and the snare has 4. In addition, the snare has a third playing surface. This allows a 100% accurate separation between cross stick and rim shot. A faulty triggering of the triggers is therefore absolutely impossible. The 20" bass drum is equipped with 2 triggers and thus ensures a consistent response at all times, regardless of whether a single or double foot machine is used.
All cymbal pads, including the hi-hat, can be played 360° from all sides and can be stopped via a choke sensor. A device that prevents the cymbals from twisting is therefore superfluous. The crash and ride cymbals are generally triple zone pads, where both the edge, the surface and the bell can be played.
The hi-hat has an exceptionally fine sampling rate and extremely precise playability due to the optical multi trigger sensors. As a result, even complex playing figures with high speeds are implemented without any problems.
Last but not least, the wide dynamic range as well as the consistent and stable sampling at an absolutely low latency is guaranteed by the newly developed ELISE sensor processor.
|1 up - 1 down