Roland V-Drums VAD504 – Full Size Acoustic Design Four-Piece Kit
- Exclusive and only at drum-tec: Get your Roland TD-27 now with 15 additional, unique drum kits in the Live Sound Edition! Check out the video for more info!
- Full size acoustic design electronic drum kit with high-end digital components
- TD-27 drum module with module upgrade V2 - advanced features and sound engine technology derived from Roland TD-50X
- 14" digital snare, 14" digital hi hat and 18" digital ride - high-resolution multi-sensor triggering and state-of-the-art positional sensing
- 75 premium drum kits with 10 new kits and many new samples
- Many editing functions, ambience and reverb for your individual drum sound
- Extensive practice functions and useful features
- Dynamic and natural sounds, real shell sizes and thin-profile cymbals
The Roland VAD504 is the smalest of the big V-Drums. Its 75 drum kits and the engine with Prismatic Sound Modeling taken from the big TD-50X offer excellent drum sounds.
With the digital snare drum, hi-hat and ride cymbal pads, Roland sets a milestone in position recognition and precise playback of your performance. The Real Size drum and cymbal pads give you maximum playing surface and the look of a real acoustic drum kit.
Via the 28-channel USB audio interface and its stereo sum with 2 additional outputs, the TD-27 offers you extensive connectivity for live and studio applications.
The VAD504 is made for the big show. Whether in a small club, in the studio or on tour - it sounds like it looks: simply great!
Roland VAD504 – Features:
- Complete full size electronic drum kit with module, kick, snare, 2 tom pads, crash, ride and hi-hat pads and 2 stands
- Roland TD-27 sound module version 2 with new kits, more extensive effects, compressor, ambience and reverb function
- 75 preset drum kits with rich, dynamic and natural drum sounds, including 10 new kits with custom samples
- All drum sounds individually editable, ambience, muffling and reverb adjustable for each kit
- Roland V-Drums 14" digital snare pad, 14" digital hi-hat cymbal pad and 18" digital ride cymbal pad with high-resolution trigger technology
- New, thinner Roland V-Drums 14" Dual-Zone Thin Crash Cymbal Pad with natural feel and realistic vibration response
- Roland V-Drums 10" tom pad and 14" floor tom pad in full size acoustic look with high gloss finish and high-end side triggers
- Roland V-Drums 20" kick drum with the real feel of an acoustic bass drum
- 28-channel USB audio interface for integration into your home recording structure
- 2 additional trigger inputs for further pads
- Stereo-Ouput plus 2 x Direct Out
- Import function for your own loops and sequences
- Bluetooth streaming function for your favorite songs from your smartphone
- Warm Up mode for your daily practice routine and innovative Coach mode with Time Check and Quiet Count to improve your timing
- Melodics training software for macOS and Win and access to sounds, samples and artist kits in the Roland Cloud
Scope of delivery Roland VAD504
- 1 x Roland V-Drums TD-27 Soundmodule Version 2
- 1 x Roland V-Drums PD-140DS 14“ Digital Snare Pad
- 1 x Roland V-Drums VH-14D 14“ Digital Hi-Hat Cymbal Pad
- 1 x Roland V-Drums CY-18DR 18“ Digital Ride Cymbal Pad
- 1 x Roland V-Drums PDA-100-MS 10“ Tom Pad
- 1 x Roland V-Drums PDA-140F-MS 14“ Tom Pad
- 1 x Roland V-Drums KD-200-MS Kick Drum
- 1 x Roland V-Drums CY-14C-T 14“ 2-Zonen Crash Cymbal Pad
- 1 x Roland DCS-30 Drum Stand
- 1 x Roland DBS-30 Drum Stand
- 1 x Roland Module Holder
- 1 x Multicore trigger cable (5x jack)
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Instruction manual
- *Kick pedal, snare stand, hi-hat machine and drum stool not included! Please order separately.
Free of charge for you and only at drum-tec:
The drum-tec Live Sound Edition with exclusive Custom Kits & Snare Samples!
drum-tec Live Sound Edition - what is it?
15 first-class custom kits, programmed for stage use - get the maximum out of your module!
The Live Sound Edition comes with every new Roland TD-27.
You get it exclusively and even for free, but only as a drum-tec customer and only in combination with a module.
We do not offer the Live Sound Edition for sale by itself.
A lot of work and our know-how as E-Drum specialists went into the outstanding samples of the edition.
We are happy to pass this on exclusively to our customers. You get your Live Sound Edition on a SD card, which we add automatically and free of charge to your order.
Roland V-Drums TD-27 V2 E-Drum Module - Versatile sound module with a great sound
The sound engine of the TD-27 convinces with excellent sounds and wide sound variety. The module is built on the Prismatic Sound Modeling technology from the Roland TD-50X module. The TD-27 is the smallest of the drum modules playable with Roland's Digital Pads. Combined with the Digital Snare, Digital Hi-Hat and Digital Ride Cymbal, it faithfully reproduces your performance, delivering expressive, delicate and powerful drum sounds. Wide dynamic range, high-resolution sound gradients, seamless open/close detection of the hi-hat, fine reproduction of accents on head and rim strokes on snare and toms, nuanced sounds of edge and bow strokes on the cymbal pads - the module authentically reproduces what you play!
The TD-27's 75 preset drum kits, including 10 all-new sets and a wide range of samples, can be customized to your liking. Useful parameters such as pitch and EQ are available for this purpose. Ambience, muffling and reverb functions make your sound individual and unique.
Comprehensive Practice Functions
The functionality of the module offers you several features that will make you better. With the Warm Up mode you can call up a daily practice routine that will bring your skills to a new level. The Coach mode with Time Check and Quiet Count makes your timing more precise and lasting.
You can stream your favorite songs from You Tube or Spotify via Bluetooth from laptop or smartphone into the TD-27, so you can drum to your heroes on the headphones. Audio files as loops or sequences can be read in via the SD card slot and assigned in the module to any pad in the set.
Team player in recording and live operation
The 28-channel audio interface and the USB port allow you to integrate your TD-27 into an existing home recording architecture. Professional music production is child's play. The stereo outputs of the module are your interface for the live gig. Your set can be finely and precisely controlled by you in the module, so that you can deliver a perfect stereo E-Drum to the mixing console afterwards. In addition, you can also use the two direct outputs to offer the man at the desk any pads as individual signals.
Roland V-Drums Digital Pads
With its Digital Pads, E-Drum pioneer Roland continues to drive the evolution of E-Drums. The pads deliver their signals completely digitally to compatible sound modules like the Roland TD-27. The result is an unprecedented expressiveness and a high-resolution reproduction of your playing technique.
Roland V-Drums PD-140DS 14" Digital Snare Pad with High Resolution Positional Sensing
With the Roland PD-140DS, you can play nuances that were previously impossible. The digital snare recognizes exactly what you play, where you play it and with which dynamics you play it. This results in digital information that triggers high-resolution compilations of samples with the finest layer nuances in your TD-27. Subtle dynamic subtleties are accurately realized. Swirls, rimshots, cross-stic and even your ghost notes - everything is accurately detected and digitally passed on. E-drumming can't get any closer to nature's sound.
High-end trigger technology for perfect impulse transmission
To make this possible, a perfectly tuned set of sensors work inside the Digital Snare. The head sensor, 3 position sensors, a rim sensor, 3 cross-stick sensors and a sampling processor create a high-resolution overall information of your performance and pass it on to the module via USB.
Look & feel of a real acoustic steel shell snare
Technically, the PD-140DS is a high-quality E-Drum pad. Visually, the PD-140DS is a real 14" snare with a polished steel shell and chrome-plated tensioning brackets. It is indistinguishable from an acoustic snare. The simple classy design signals an understatement, which the instrument exceeds many times over with its performance and the possibilities it gives you. Haptically, you get a snare with 3-layer mesh head. It provides you with the ideal rebound for you individually and is finely adjustable in tension with 8 tuning screws.
Roland Digital Cymbal Pads
The Roland V-Drum digital hi-hat VH-14D and the Roland V-Drum digital ride cymbal CY-18DR represent the high-end class of realistic cymbal pads on the market. Your entire playing is passed on to your module in a realistic, latency-free and high-resolution manner. This allows you precise and expressive drumming with very delicate reproduction of your style.
Roland V-Drums VH-14D 14“ Digital Hi-Hat Cymbal Pad
Both the touch sensitivity and sound variety as well as the playback of the open/closed states are transmitted in unprecedented resolution. The two-piece hi-hat with the two thin 14" pads offers you a familiar look and a natural feel. The high-resolution multi-sensor system detects your velocity, stick position and footwork with maximum precision. In addition to authentically reproduced foot splashes, you can mute the cymbals by hand just like on an acoustic drum kit.
Roland V-Drums CY-18DR 18“ Digital Ride Cymbal Pad
Its size and weight offer you an absolutely authentic vibration behavior and the natural feel of a large ride cymbal. The cymbal processes your strokes via three zones. Its edge, bow and cup area delivers clearly differentiated signals to the TD-27 module at every point. You can play the cymbal 360° over the entire surface and choke it with your hand. Your playing is relayed so realistically that you can hear every nuance. The CY-18DR's soft rubber rim gives your stick impact a smooth, comfortable rebound and reduces impact noise to a minimum. This e-cymbal gives you precise and expressive drumming with very delicate reproduction of your style.
Roland VAD - Real shells with a classy look
The shells of the VAD series are visually indistinguishable from acoustic drums. They are high quality foiled and have all the details of conventional shells. Authentic shell dimensions with a reso mesh head on the bottom, first-class chrome-plated tension hoops and noble fittings give you the perfect appearance of an acoustic drum. And even on the inside, the shells are faithfully crafted. The shell walls are made of multi-layered instrument wood, just like acoustic drums.
Roland V-Drums VAD Tom Pads
The VAD pads of the PDA series are the upper class of the E-Drum pioneer Roland. They offer state-of-the art triggering, packaged in a true acoustic look. The shells are made of high quality components and deliver an authentic reproduction of your performance.
V-Drums with high quality trigger system
Roland VAD pads work with a side trigger system. This avoids a "hot spot" in the middle of the hitting surface. The triggers are located very far from the edge. Since this area is usually played less, the chance for a hot-spot hit is lower than for systems with center triggers. A "hot spot" is the small area directly above a trigger that, when hit hard, gives an overdriven signal to the drum module. In the module this leads to distortions in the dynamic bandwidth and in the headphones you will get an unpleasantly loud signal. With the side triggers, the hot-spot hit rate is much smaller.
Natural playing dynamics
The side trigger system gives you consistent sensitivity across the entire playing area. This results in an extremely natural reproduction of your playing dynamics. No matter what you play on the 2-layer Mesh Heads or on the Rim of the Dual Zone Pads - it will be faithfully passed on to your module.
Roland V-Drums KD-200-MS - E-Kick Drum with real depth
With the KD-200-MS kick drum, Roland offers an electronic kick pad with the dimensions of a conventional 20" bass drum. The full-diameter real wood shell with high-gloss finish and custom chrome hardware is covered on the front with a black front head and with its original depth of 16" gives the impression of an acoustic bass drum. On the drumhead side, a sensitive trigger system works unnoticed by the spectator at the gig. The pad with a fabric-foam-rubber coating has a sufficiently dimensioned playing surface, which is also large enough for the mallets of your double pedal. The trigger technology precisely captures each of your kicks and relays the signal to your drum module for authentic sound reproduction.
Roland V-Drums CY-14C-T – realistic playfeel and natural vibration behavior
The new, thinner dual-zone crash cymbal pad CY-14C-T with Edge and Bow offer you dynamic and high-resolution 2-zone triggering. The chokeable pad delivers clear signals to the module. The size and weight of the cymbal create a very authentic vibration behavior and a realistic feel. The 40% thinner profile and soft surface give your strokes a pleasant rebound and natural feel and reduce the impact noise to a minimum.
Roland DCS-30 / DBS-30 Drum Stands
The flexible multi stands give your VAD pads and cymbals a secure stand. With them you can build up your drum kit individually and position each of the instruments ideally. The three-legged stands have a high-quality chrome finish. The VAD504 is complete. All you need in terms of hardware to get started right away is: a snare band, an individual drum stool and a foot machine that suits you.
|Configuration:||1 up - 1 down|