Roland V-Drums VAD307 drum-tec Edition with TD-27
- Exclusive and only at drum-tec: Get your Roland TD-27 now with 15 additional, unique drum kits in the Live Sound Edition! Check out the video for more info!
- Compact acoustic design E-drum kit with all options - even for sophisticated restarters!
- TD-27 drum module with module upgrade V2
- New, thinner 2- and 3-zone cymbal pads with realistic oscillation characteristics
- 75 premium drum kits with dynamic and natural sounds
- Many editing features, ambience and reverb for your individual drum sound
- High-end technology on a small space
- Extensive practice functions and useful features
The Roland VAD307 is your ideal entry into the world of Acoustic Design E-Drums. It delivers great fun and cool appearance in a small space. Its mesh head pads and new, thinner cymbal pads give you an authentic playing feel. The TD-27 sound module with module upgrade V2 convinces with practical functions and a high-end sound engine. As a practice kit for your home, in the rehearsal room, for recording and on stage, the drum-tec Edition of the Roland VAD307 offers you great sounds, many useful functions and intuitive handling.
Roland VAD307 drum-tec Edition – Features:
- Complete electronic drum kit with module, kick, snare, 3 tom pads, 2 crash cymbal pads, ride and hi-hat pads, hi-hat controller and 3 stands
- 75 preset drum kits with rich, dynamic and natural drum sounds, including 10 new kits with custom samples
- Updated Roland V-Drums TD-27 sound module V2 with new kits, more extensive effects, compressor, ambience and reverb function
- New Roland V-Drums Dual-Zone Thin Crash and Triple-Zone Thin Ride cymbal pads with thinner profile for natural feel and realistic vibration response
- Roland V-Drums VAD 12" snare pad with classy high gloss finish, dual zone side trigger and mesh head for the best possible reproduction of your performance
- Two 10" and one 12" Roland V-Drums VAD Dual Zone Mesh Head Tom Pads with High Gloss Finish
- Compact Roland V-Drums 12" Hi Hat with Top Cymbal Pad and Controller
- Precise and stable KD-180L-BK kick drum pad for single and double pedal
- Sturdy chrome plated hardware
- 28-channel USB audio interface for integration into your home recording structure
- 2 additional trigger inputs for further pads
- Stereo-Ouput plus 2 x Direct Out
- Import function for your own loops and sequences
- Bluetooth streaming function for your favorite songs from your smartphone
- Warm Up mode for your daily practice routine and innovative Coach mode with Time Check and Quiet Count to improve your timing
- Melodics training software for macOS and Win and access to sounds, samples and artist kits in the Roland Cloud
- All components upward compatible
Scope of delivery Roland VAD307 drum-tec Edition
- 1 x Roland V-Drums TD-27 Soundmodul
- 1 x SD-Card with Live Sound Edition & TD-27 V2 Update
- 1 x Roland V-Drums PDA-120LS 12“ Snare Pad
- 2 x Roland V-Drums PDA-100L 10“ Tom Pad
- 1 x Roland V-Drums PDA-120L 12“ Tom Pad
- 1 x Roland V-Drums KD-180L-BK Kick Pad
- 1 x Roland V-Drums VH-10 12“ 2-Zone Hi-Hat Cymbal Pad with Controller
- 1 x Roland V-Drums CY-14R-T 14“ 3-Zonen Ride Cymbal Pad
- 2 x Roland V-Drums CY-12C-T 12“ 2-Zonen Crash Cymbal Pad
- 3 x Roland DCS-30 Drum Stand incl. Modul-, Pad- and Cymbal-Holder
- 1 x Multicore trigger cable (10x jack)
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Instruction manual
Kick pedal, snare stand, hi-hat machine and drum stool not included! Please order separately.
TD-27 Version 2 Upgrade + drum-tec Live Sound Edition
New Kits - More Functions - Enhanced Effects
Exclusively at drum-tec you get the Roland upgrade to TD-27 version 2 together with the drum-tec Live Sound Edition - on an SD card and in a cool mini hardware case.
- Original Roland TD-27 system upgrade to version 2.0 with many new functions
- 10 new Roland kits in premium quality with custom samples like Acoustic and Arena Stage
- 39 additional instrument samples for each existing Preset Kit or Custom Kit
- 15 premium drum-tec kits programmed for stage use
- Attack and sustain control from TD-50X
- Improved sound layering with cross fade and more precise dynamics controle
- New Compressor function for studio-like sound processing
- Trigger support for the new thin V-Cymbals, including CY-12C-T and CY-14R-T
You get the upgrade and the drum-tec Live-Sound-Edition on SD-Card. For installation, simply follow the included QR-CODE to a tutorial. With this you can upgrade your TD-27 to the latest TD-27 V2 in no time.
Roland V-Drums TD-27 V2 E-Drum Module - Versatile sound module with a great sound
The sound engine of the TD-27 convinces with excellent sounds and wide sound variety. The module is built on the Prismatic Sound Modeling technology from the Roland TD-50X module. The TD-27 is the smallest of the drum modules playable with Roland's Digital Pads. Combined with the Digital Snare, Digital Hi-Hat and Digital Ride Cymbal, it faithfully reproduces your performance, delivering expressive, delicate and powerful drum sounds. Wide dynamic range, high-resolution sound gradients, seamless open/close detection of the hi-hat, fine reproduction of accents on head and rim strokes on snare and toms, nuanced sounds of edge and bow strokes on the cymbal pads - the module authentically reproduces what you play!
The TD-27's 75 preset drum kits, including 10 all-new sets and a wide range of samples, can be customized to your liking. Useful parameters such as pitch and EQ are available for this purpose. Ambience, muffling and reverb functions make your sound individual and unique.
15 exclusive drum kits - the drum-tec Live Sound Edition for your Roland TD-27
With the Live Sound Edition we bring you the best out of a sound module. The edition consists of complete and directly accessible kits and drum sounds. Perfectly tuned in our engineering studios, these vivid drum sounds are optimized for live performance. However, they also sound outstanding in recording sessions.
15 times maximum sound coming out of your module
From the individual sounds and samples of the module we tickle the maximum of sound, ambience and atmosphere. From this, we put together 15 complete ready-to-play kits that are instantly available for you to play.
Exclusive and at no extra charge - only at drum-tec
You can only get the Live Sound Edition at drum-tec and only in combination with the purchase of a new E-Drum module. It is unavailable anywhere else and also not available individually. And: You get your Live Sound Edition WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COST to your module. This is only offered at drum-tec.
Roland V-Drums VH-10 hi hat with Pad and Controller
The VH-10 Hi-Hat is based on the floating design with a top cymbal pad that can be played on any conventional hi-hat machine along with a controller underneath. Just like an acoustic hi-hat, the VH-10 provides a natural rebound and the familiar vibration and feel of a hi-hat. Depending on how hard you press down on the hi-hat pedal with your foot, the sound character varies between open and closed hi-hat. The sensors differentiate very well between the bow and edge area of the cymbal when playing with the stick and pass this information precisely to your module. In addition to authentically reproduced foot splashes, you can mute the hi-hat like an acoustic cymbal with your hand.
Roland V-Drums VAD snare and tom pads
The Roland VAD Pads 100L, 120L and 120LS offer state-of-the art triggering, combined with a handy acoustic look. The shells are made of high-quality components and deliver an authentic reproduction of your performance.
V-Drums with high quality trigger system
Roland VAD pads work with a side trigger system. This avoids a "hot spot" in the middle of the hitting surface. The triggers are located very far from the edge. Since this area is usually played less, the chance for a hot-spot hit is lower than for systems with center triggers. A "hot spot" is the small area directly above a trigger that, when hit hard, gives an overdriven signal to the drum module. In the module this leads to distortions in the dynamic bandwidth and in the headphones you will get an unpleasantly loud signal. With the side triggers, the hot-spot hit rate is much smaller.
Natural playing dynamics
The side trigger system gives you consistent sensitivity across the entire playing area. This results in an extremely natural reproduction of your playing dynamics. No matter what you play on the 2-layer Mesh Heads or on the Rim of the Dual Zone Pads - it will be faithfully passed on to your module.
Roland VAD - Noble optics in a handy dimension
The shells of the VAD series are high quality foiled. First-class chrome-plated tension hoops and noble fittings round off the high-quality look.
New Roland V-Drums CY-12C-T and CY-14R-T - realistic feel and natural vibration behavior
The two new dual-zone thin crash cymbal pads CY-12C-T with edge and bow and the new triple-zone thin ride cymbal CY-14R-T with its additional cup trigger offer you dynamic and high-resolution 2- respectively 3-zone triggering. The chokeable pads deliver clear signals to the module. Their size and weight generate very authentic vibration characteristics and a realistic feel. The 40% thinner profile and soft surface give your strokes a pleasant rebound and natural playfeel and reduce the touch noise to a minimum.
Roland V-Drums KD-180-BK – E-Kick Drum in Acoustic-Look
With the KD-180-L Kick Drum, Roland offers an electronic kick pad in the guise of a conventional bass drum. The full-diameter real wood shell with high gloss foil finish and custom chrome hardware is covered with a black front head and gives the impression of a conventional acoustic bass drum. On the batter side, a sensitive trigger system works unnoticed by the audience at the gig. The pad with a fabric-foam-rubber coating has a sufficiently dimensioned playing surface, which is also large enough for the mallets of your double pedal. The trigger technology precisely captures each of your kicks and relays the signal to your drum module for authentic sound reproduction. The bass drum is a true 18" in diameter, with 7 inches in depth.
Roland DCS-10 Drum Stands
The three flexible multi stands give your VAD pads and cymbals a secure stand. With them you can build up your drum kit individually and position each of the instruments ideally. The three-legged stands have a high-quality chrome finish. The VAD307 is complete. All you need in terms of hardware to get started right away is: a snare band, an individual drum stool and a foot machine that suits you.
|2 up - 1 down