Toontrack Signature - Part 1 EZX [TT591SN]
- Download Version
- It starts right now! DIRECTLY after the payment the serial number will be displayed in your customer account.
- The actual software Toontrack Signature - Part 1 EZX can be downloaded directly from Toontrack at any time.
EZX expansion pack for EZdrummer and Superior Drummer
THE SIGN OF A GREAT SOUND
Three kits recorded by Michael Ilbert - tailored for rock, pop, alternative and indie!
In an unpretentious brick building on Sunset Boulevard, right smack in the hustle and bustle of one of the most busy and iconic streets of LA, some 60 years of music history has transpired. Saying that the inside of its walls is hallowed ground where legends have roamed simply doesn't cut it: Sunset Sound is a shrine. When asked where multi-Grammy Award-winning producer/mixer/engineer and EZdrummer 3 core sound library collaborator Michael Ilbert would bring a handpicked collection of some of the most amazing, unique and sought-after kits on the LA studio scene, the answer was simple: it was here.
Michael Ilbert's series of Signature EZXs comprises two separate titles: Part 1 and Part 2. To offer maximum versatility and width, both volumes were recorded in separate studios of the Sunset Sound complex and includes its own unique set of kits, MIDI and presets. Part 1, which you are looking at now, was recorded in the famed Studio 2 room - a space which the likes of The Doors, Maroon 5, Led Zeppelin, Rage Against the Machine and countless more have trusted to grace some of their most groundbreaking works. This EZX out of the two was designed to cover the range of hard-hitting rock and mainstream pop to alternative and indie. It features three kits - curated, tuned and prepped by someone just as notable on the LA studio circuit as the studio itself: Ross Garfield from the noted Drum Doctors.
The result? An EZX chock-full of drums with power, grit and attitude - captured in one of the most vibrantly energetic and iconic ambiences on the planet using all of Michael Ilbert's trademark traits and signature magic.
If you were ever on the look for vibe and mojo for your songs, this EZX has all of that and then some.
- Recorded in Studio 2 at Sunset Sound by multi-Grammy Award-winning engineer/producer/mixer Michael Ilbert
- Three (3) of the most classic session kits on the LA scene
- A total of nine (9) kick configurations, nine (9) snare configurations and two (2) full cymbal sets
- Cowbell and tambourine
- One kit recorded with mallets
- Comes with mix-ready presets engineered by Michael Ilbert
- Includes a collection of MIDI grooves and fills tailored for the library
- 9 GB free hard disk space, 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- A working EZdrummer 3.0.6 (or above) or a Superior Drummer 3.3.6 (or above) installation
|EZX Sound Expansion