Toontrack Big Band EZX [TT448SN]
- Download Version
- It starts right now! DIRECTLY after the payment the serial number will be displayed in your customer account.
- The actual software Toontrack Big Band EZX can be downloaded directly from Toontrack at any time.
EZX expansion pack for EZdrummer and Superior Drummer
Where the Jazz is at: Two kits from the height of the golden swing and big band era.
Although the origin of the term "jazz" is still up for debate, the leading candidate for its source is "jasm," a word dating back to 1860 that relates to spirit, energy and vigor. Whether this is the true origin or not, those descriptive words are hallmarks that go together with jazz just as much today as they have through its entire history. The heritage of jazz and its impact on music as we know it is monumental. Arguably, no style of music has managed to seep through cultural tiers, outlive fads and trends or historically been more seminal in spawning great instrumentalists such as jazz has. Quite simply, it's in our DNA and is the common thread in the fabric of our musical history.
This EZX is an homage to jazz on a whole and, in particular, the golden big band era. This did not only produce some of the most iconic artists in recorded history but also immortalized drumming as more than part of the rhythm section - it brought it to stage center. The Big Band EZX brings you two kits from the swing era of the '30s and '40s, both handpicked and tailored to provide an authentic slice of what the big band sound was and, indeed, still is. Expect two fundamentally different kits covering the entire tonal range from the round, warm and intimate to the thunderous, explosive and fiercely energetic - just like the genre itself.
Can you hear it? That steady rattle of the snare, the sizzling melody of the ride and the subtle, round boom of the large open bass drum? Welcome to the Big Band EZX, which will enable you to produce the timeless swing that has been the epitome of jazz for close to a century and a half.
- Two complete kits from the 1930s-1940s era
- Recorded at Capitol Studios by legendary producer/engineer Al Schmitt
- Includes kit configurations recorded with sticks and brushes as well as with snare wires on and off
- Mix-ready presets tailored for a big band-inspired sound
- Includes a selection of big band-inspired MIDI drum grooves
- 3 GB free hard disk space, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- A working EZdrummer 2.1.8 (or above) or a Superior Drummer 3.1.4 (or above) installation
|Type:||EZX Sound Expansion|