Roland VH-13 Electronic Hi-Hat in black (used)
Electronic Hi-Hat with Advanced Triggering and Optimum Control. With optimized sound, feel, and control, the Roland VH-13 raises the bar for electronic hi-hat performance. Designed for use with the flagship TD-50KV and TD-50K V-Drums and compatible with a standard acoustic hi-hat stand, this hi-hat features top and bottom cymbals for authentic playability, plus our very latest triggering technology. Thanks to an advanced motion sensor on the bottom hat, the VH-13 supports expressive play, allowing smooth transitions between open, half-open, closed, and pressed positions. Just like an acoustic hi-hat, you can alter the closed tone by pressing harder on the pedal, and play foot splashes as well.
*The VH-13 is also compatible with the Roland TD-30 sound module.
- This new VH-13 matches very perfectly to the black Cymbal Series from Roland
- It has a newly developed Motion Sensor, developed successfully from the VH-12.
- In combination with the sophisticated Trigger-technology, it provides an extremely nuanced response while moving the Hi-Hat UP/DOWN.
Technical details of the Roland VH-13 V-Drum Hi Hat in black
- Size: 12 inches
- Triggers: 2 (Bow/Edge)
- Connectors: TRIGGER OUTPUT jack, CONTROL OUTPUT jack
- Dimensions: 314 (W) x 314 (D) x 89 (H) mm; 12-3/8 (W) x 12-3/8 (D) x 3-9/16 (H) inches
- Weight: 1.9 kg; 4 lbs 4 oz (Excluding clutch)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Clutch, Clamp, Holder (3 types), Link Cable, Connection Cable x 2, Drum Key, Cable Tie