incl. VAT plus shipping costs
(5.69 kg shipping weight)
delivery time approximately 10-13 week(s)
Roland PDA-120 V-Drums Acoustic Design: E-Tom Pad in Full-Size Acoustic-Look
- High quality Full-Size Shell
- High-End Sensor-System with natural playing dynamics
- Side trigger system - no hot spot in the center
- Dual Zone technology with two trigger zones for head and rim
- 2-layer Mesh Head for individual rebound
- Classy high gloss finish with custom chrome hardware
The VAD series shows the top class of pads by E-Drum pioneer Roland. The Pads offer state-of-the art triggering, packed in true acoustic look. The shells are made of high-quality components and deliver an authentic reproduction of your performance.
- 2-zone tom pad with head and rim zone
- 12" diameter x 8" depth - authentic shell dimensions
- 2-ply Roland Mesh Head
- Reso Mesh Head on the bottom of the shell
- Laminated real wood
- High-quality tension hoops and chrome-plated fittings
- Rim rubber for noise damping and quiet intrinsic noise
- Look + feel of a real acoustic tom
- Compatible with all Roland modules and many modules of other manufacturers
Scope of delivery Roland PDA-120
- Roland PDA-120
- Instruction manual
Roland VAD PDA-120 - V-Drums Tom Pad with high quality trigger system
Roland VAD tom pads work with a side trigger system. This avoids a "hot spot" in the middle of the hitting surface. The triggers are located very far from the edge. Since this area is usually played less, the chance for a hot-spot hit is lower than for systems with center triggers. A "hot spot" is the small area directly above a trigger that, when hit hard, gives an overdriven signal to the drum module. In the module this leads to distortions in the dynamic bandwidth and in the headphones you will get an unpleasantly loud signal. With the side triggers, the hot-spot hit rate is much smaller.
Natural playing dynamics
The side trigger system gives you consistent sensitivity across the entire playing area. This results in an extremely natural reproduction of your playing dynamics. No matter what you play on the 2-layer Mesh Head or on the Rim of the Dual Zone Pad - it will be faithfully passed on to your module.
Roland VAD - Sophisticated look in acoustic design
VAD series shells are visually indistinguishable from acoustic drums. They are high quality foiled and have all the details of conventional shells. Authentic shell dimensions with a Reso Mesh Head on the bottom, premium chrome tension hoops and classy hardware give you the perfect appearance of an acoustic drum. And even inside the shells are made true to the original. This is because the shells are made of multi-layered instrument wood, which is also used for acoustic drums. You have the choice between 5 noble surfaces in the color schemes Gloss Cherry, Pearl White, Gloss Natural, Midnight Sparkle and Gloss Ebony. Bei der Bass Drum kannst du wählen zwischen 18" x 12", 20" x 16" und 22" x 18". The floor toms have the square measurement of 14" x 14" and the toms are available in 10" x 7" and 12" x 8".
High compatibility with various drum modules
The VAD series pads are compatible with all Roland modules and the modules of many other manufacturers.
|Diameter in inch:
|Depth in inch: