drum-tec pro Tom 10" x 08" (Noble Wood - Sapeli) b-stock
Shipping return, function tested, accessories complete (may differ from original), may have traces of use.
The High-End E-Drum Snare Drum - Made in Germany!
A dream of wood - we build "E-Drums with Soul"
The drum-tec pro series: A perfect symbiosis of acoustic-drums with noblest Design and perfect processing combined with the latest Trigger-technology, "Made in Germany". So, the sound diversity and the low noise development of a top class E-Drum set is united with optical appeals and the play-feeling of an high-quality Acoustic-Drum.
- 5 years warranty
- 100% Roland compatible
- Made in Germany
The drum-tec pro series is a completely handmade Self-development and the consequence of years of Experience of the E-Drum Professionals!
- We mount the complete Series in manual work, as we can meet our Perfection Claim only this way!
- For this Series, we exclusively make use of laqued Shalls, which have been produced especially for our needs and which are perfectly tuned to our newly developed Trigger-System. All required components are industrially manufactured in laser-controlled precision work in Germany - especially for us!
- We explicitly conceived the drum-tec pro series for the High-End modules of Roland and it therefore supports all relevant Features like e.g. Positioning sensing (at Roland TD-12/20/25/30 sound modules) as well as complete Dual-Triggering at the Toms.
- The Bass Drum is equipped with a newly developed and very ornate damping system, which provides an unprecedented authentic Play-Feeling at minimal volume- development (Unique!!)
- For this Set, we developed a new generation of Mesh heads: the double-strained drum-tec design Mesh heads! They provide highest Playing-comfort, best Trigger-characteristics and an extremely long service-life. The drumskins are also available individually in each Sizes.
The drum-tec pro series orientates itself by Drummers wanting to play a perfectly working E-Drum Set without the renunciation of Shell-sizes and optical Attributes of an acoustic Set.
We are very proud of it - When are we allowed to fill you with enthusiasm as well?
Each of our handmade and "made in Germany" produced E-Drum Pads is subjected to a strict quality control, so that only perfectly functioning Drums can leave our house!
We give 5 years warranty for all Pads of the drum-tec pro series
all drum-tec pads in the Pro- and Diabolo series are full compatible with following e-drum-modules:
- all Roland modules (TD-3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/15/20/30)
- Pearl Mimic Pro
- Roland TMC-6
- all Roland Octapads and Multipads from the SPD-series
- 2Box module drumIt5 (partially function on the rims of the tom inputs)
- all ddrum modules (ddrum 2, 3, 4 + AT)
- Alesis DM10, Trigger I/O
- all older Alesis modules (partially Mono Triggering)
- Alesis Performance Pads
- Yamaha DTX Multipad 12 – only 1 zone (no rim)
- all Yamaha modules – only 1 zone (no rim)