Roland KD-180: E-Kick Drum in Acoustic-Look
- Real look: the wooden shell and the high-quality brackets offer the visual presence of a "real" bass drum
- Feel of an acoustic bass drum thanks to the integrated trigger technology
- Stable instrument: Solid stands and the size of the shell reliably absorb your kicks
With the KD-180 Kick Drum, Roland offers an electronic kick pad in the guise of a conventional bass drum. The full-size real wood shell with high gloss foil finish and custom chrome hardware is covered with a black front head and gives the impression of a conventional acoustic bass drum.
On the batter side, a sensitive trigger system works unnoticed by the audience at the gig. The pad with a fabric-foam-rubber coating has a sufficiently dimensioned playing surface, which is also large enough for the mallets of your double pedal.
The trigger technology precisely captures each of your kicks and relays the signal to your drum module for authentic sound reproduction.
The bass drum is a true 18" in diameter, with 12 inches in depth.
The KD-180 Kick Drum is fully compatible with all Roland drum modules and the modules of many other manufacturers.
- E-Kick-Drum with Acoustik-Look
- Durable and sensitive trigger technology
- Compatible with double pedals
- High gloss foil finish and chrome plated fittings
- Telescopic legs for individual set-up
- 18" diameter x 12" depth
- 130 mm playing surface diameter
- Kompatibel mit allem Roland Modulen und den Modulen vieler weiterer Hersteller
Scope of delivery of the Roland KD-180 Kick Drum
- Roland KD-180 Kick Drum
- Operating instructions