incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 days
- Article number: 1004332
Roland PD-8A Mono E-Drum Pad (new, without original box): Small rubber pad as add on for your drum set
- Sturdy rubber-pad
- Good playing feel on the rubber surface
- Compatible with almost all drum modules
- Compact size: The diameter of the 8.5" pad makes it universally applicable in your existing set
- Inexpensive entry into the world of E-Drum pads: The pad can be used well as a tom or FX pad
The Roland PD-8A Mono E-Drum pad is suitable as a simple tom or FX pad. With its size of 8.5", the pad offers you a good working surface for additional sounds in your performance.
Due to the rubber surface, the pad has a moderate noise level.
It can be installed very well as a simple additional E-Drum pad in an existing E-Drum or acoustic drum kit.
The pad is compatible with all Roland sound modules and thanks to its simple technical design universally playable with many modules of other manufacturers.
- Universal use as tom or FX pad
- Rubberized playing surface
- 8.5" pad diameter
- With pad holder for mounting on stand or rack
- Compatible with all modules made by Roland and almost all other E-Drum modules
Scope of delivery of the Roland PD-8A E-Drum Pad
- Roland PD-8A Pad
Inexpensive tom or FX pad
The Roland PD-8A E-Drum Pad offers you an additional input component for your drum module at an affordable price. You can use it as an additional tom or FX pad in your existing acoustic drum kit, hybrid kit or E-Drum set.
Sturdy pad with playing friendly surface
The pad has a very durable and resistant surface made of a special rubber compound. It can be transported without a flight case.
Due to its technical design, the small pad is compatible with almost all E-Drum modules of all manufacturers on the market. So in most cases you don't have to buy a new pad when you change the module or the effect processor.
The 8.5" diameter of the pad gives you enough surface area to play with. At the same time, the pad is compact enough to find a place in your existing set-up.
Basic E-Drum pad as an add-on with many possible uses
The flat pad can be used as a tom or FX pad and even as a simple snare (without rim sound!) in your existing E-Drum, acoustic or hybrid set.