Pearl Mimic Pro Module and Cymbal Pack
- Pearl Mimic Pro with 24-bit multichannel sample library from Steven Slate Drums 5
- Cymbals with fascinatingly natural feel and swing, 360° playable and chokeable
- Dynamic and highly responsive cup, bow, and edge triggering through three different playing zones
- As quiet as hardly any other E-Cymbal due to very high-quality silicone surface
- Exclusive and only at drum-tec: Secure your Pearl Mimic Pro with 28 additional, unique drum kits in the Live Sound Edition now! Check out the video for details!
The Pearl Mimic Pro Module and Cymbal Pack offer a high-quality E-Drum experience. Included are the Pearl Mimic Pro sound module with a 24-bit multichannel sample library from Steven Slate Drums 5 and the ATV Cymbal Pad Set with a 14" hi-hat, 14" crash, and 18" ride. The module provides unadulterated acoustic drum sounds and minimal latency. The cymbals from the Artist series offer a natural feel and authentic playing dynamics. Ideal for discerning drummers who value quality and flexibility.
- Onboard 120GB SSD hard drive - pre-installed with 60 kits from the magnificent Steven Slate Drum library
- Fast multitouch interface and jog wheel allow easy operation: less time navigating deep menus and more time playing!
- Multi-channel samples with separate close, overhead, and room mic settings
- Multi-zone cymbal support with choke in all inputs
- Each cymbal can also be played as a 3-zone ride cymbal
- E-Cymbals 360° playable and chokeable
- Dynamic and highly high-resolution triggering
- All cymbals with robust silicone rubber coating
- 1 x Pearl Mimic Pro Sound Module
- 1 x USB stick with drum-tec Live Sound Edition
- 1 x ATV aD-H14 Hi-Hat Cymbal
- 1 x ATV aD-C14 Crash Cymbal
- 1 x ATV aD-C18 Crash Cymbal
Pearl Mimic Pro E-Drum Module - Great Sounds and Intuitive Control
The high-end Pearl Mimic Pro module offers premium acoustic drum samples with over 60 drum kits recorded in the world's best studios. In addition to the dry tone of each sample, you have the option to blend in the real room sound from these studios as desired. The dynamic response of the trigger presets can be customized to your playing style. Natural drum sounds can't be reproduced more vividly.
With its large touch display and a single rotary knob, you can easily navigate through the module's logical layout. The display responds very directly to your touch, giving you quick access to all functions, especially on stage, but also in the studio and for home recording.
The sensor technology of the Mimic Pro can be finely configured to detect even the lightest strokes accurately. With a 24-bit sample depth from its Steve Slate Drum Library, the module reproduces your strokes over a wide dynamic range. The sound library is continuously expanding with high-quality samples. In combination with the drum-tec pro 3 snare drum in this set, the module offers excellent positional detection and captures the finest tonal nuances.
With its six existing line outs and in conjunction with a DB-25 multicore, you have the option to not only pass individual instruments as direct outs to a FOH mixer or your DAW, but also to deliver the original overheads and room elements of the samples as separate channels to perfectly tailor your desired drum sound.
Sixteen trigger inputs, some of which are splittable, provide you with all the possibilities to expand your kit with many individual tom, cymbal, percussion, and FX pads.
You can insert your own samples and mix them as layers under the existing sounds via an SD slot and the USB connection. A metronome supports your timing.
28 Exclusive Drum Kits - The drum-tec Live Sound Edition for Your Pearl Mimic Pro
With the Live Sound Edition, we bring out the best in a sound module for you. The edition consists of complete and instantly accessible kits and drum sounds. These perfectly tuned and vibrant drum sounds from our development studios are optimized for live gigs. They also sound exceptionally well in recording applications.
28 Times Maximum Sound from Your Module
We extract the maximum sound, spatiality, and atmosphere from the module's individual sounds and samples. From these elements, we create 28 complete, ready-to-play kits that are instantly accessible to you.
Exclusive and at No Extra Cost - Only at drum-tec
You can only get the Live Sound Edition at drum-tec and only when purchasing a new E-Drum module. It is not available anywhere else and not sold separately. And you get your Live Sound Edition at no extra cost with your module. This is only available at drum-tec.
ATV Cymbal Pad Set 14" Hi-Hat, 14" Crash, 18" Ride
The ATV Artist series of E-Cymbals redefines the high-end category of electronic cymbals. The size of the hi-hat, crash, and ride cymbals matches that of acoustic cymbals and offers an extremely natural feel. These cymbals are fully 360° playable and allow for impressively authentic playing dynamics.
The tactile experience of striking and decay is very close to acoustic cymbals. The silicone rubber surface ensures authenticity, especially on the edge of the cymbals. A newly designed pivot allows free swinging in all directions.
The 3-zone cymbals provide the module with dynamic and highly high-resolution signals for strike, bow, and edge. For the hi-hat, a sensor accurately detects the distance between the bottom and top cymbal, allowing for the finest nuances between "closed" and "open." Thanks to high-quality silicone surfaces, the ATV aDrums Cymbals are particularly quiet in operation.
The Artist series offers a sensibly expandable family of cymbals, including splash, crash, ride, hi-hat, China, and FX cymbal pads in various sizes from 10" to 18".