incl. VAT, incl. shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 days
- Article number: 1004227
drum-tec pro Tom 12" x 9" (black finish) returned (b-stock)
Totality and functionality tested. Only slight traces of use.
The high-end e-drum tom - Made in Germany!
- full 5 year warranty on all drum-tec pro pads
- 100% Roland compatible
- Shells Made in Germany by SONOR
- incl. tom holder
The sophisticated choice. Our beautiful drum-tec pro series e-drum is a visual masterpiece.
Refined shell design - our e-drums are said to "have a soul"
The drum-tec pro series is a proprietary design with acoustic-sized shells and the result from our combined experiences as e-drum professionals.
- Our shells have been specifically designed for our trigger technology and are manufactured to our exact specifications. All required components have been built in laser-controlled precision work right here in Germany.
- The drum-tec pro series supports high-end features like position-sensing (with Roland TD-12/20/25/30/50 sound modules) as well as complete dual-triggering on the toms.
- Made in Germany: The entire series is assembled by hand to meet our incredibly high quality demands.
- The drum-tec pro series comes with drum-tec triple-ply real feel mesh heads! They are incredibly authentic to play on, have the best trigger support and are extremely durable. (Note: The bass drum has a real feel trigger system where the beater actually sinks in to the head. This works even better with the 2-ply design series, which is why this is what's mounted on the bass)
The drum-tec pro series will fit you like a glove: It is not just a perfectly built e-drum.
The pro series also feels like the big drum-set it is with the dimensions, stage-presence and visual appeal of an acoustic set.
Each of our handmade "Made in Germany" e-drum pads have been subjected to a strict quality control. Only perfect pads are leaving our house!
full 5 year warranty on all drum-tec pro pads
All drum-tec pads of the pro- and diabolo series are compatible with the following components:
- all Roland modules (TD-3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/15/17/20/25/30/50)
- Pearl Mimic Pro
- Roland TMC-6 and TM-2
- all Roland octopads and multi-pads like SPD-S and SX, SPD-30 etc.
- 2Box module drumIt5 and drumIt3
- all ddrum modules (ddrum 2, 3, 4 + AT) Alesis DM10, trigger I/O, advanced drum module, strike. (with older Alesis modules partly just mono triggering)
- Alesis performance pads, sample pads e.t.c.
- Yamaha modules and also DTXM12 multi-pad - only 1 zone (no rim-sensing)
- ATV aD5